Whether you have already lost a pet or are preparing for end of life care, please utilize these resources to help guide you in the many decisions that are to be made. We are here to support you in every way possible. We love your fur babies like our own.
We provide in-office euthanasia services. If you’re able to plan an in-home euthanasia, please visit Lap of Love as they specialize in this service.
- Honoring Our Pets – Cremation options, custom urn ideas, keepsakes & online support groups.
- When is it time, Doc? (Lap of Love)
- Pet Quality of Life Scale (Includes daily diary, family scale)
- Quality of Life Scale (basic)
- Pet Loss Support Group Resources
- What To Do If Your Pet Passes at Home (Schoedinger Pet Services)
- Helping Children Cope With a Pet’s Serious Illness or Passing (OSU-VMC)
- Coping With Your Pet’s Loss (OSU-VMC)
This page was created because of a special kitty, Milo. We dedicate this page in honor of you and hope that these resources will help another furry family in their journey. Thank you for changing our lives for the better of others.