Pet End of Life Care
We provide in-office euthanasia services – please call, text, or email us any time if you would like to learn more about the process.
Pet Euthanasia in Powell, OH
We provide in-office euthanasia services. If you would like to plan in-home euthanasia, please visit Lap of Love or Kona’s Loving Paws.
We partner with Trusted Journey to provide only the best aftercare for our patients. They are a local company that will treat your pet with care and dignity. You may choose common cremation for your pet (no ashes returned) or have your pet’s ashes returned to you in an urn of your choice or a scattering tube.
Options for your pet’s aftercare are unlimited – please feel free to pursue any alternative urn or keepsake memorial items you may prefer. Some options to consider may include:
- Sisu Beads
- Paw-print or nose-print jewelry
- Pet hair memorials
- Glass keepsake memorials
- Pet collar memorials
- Eternal Art – painting with your pet’s ashes
- Watercolor Pet Portraits (local artist)
End-Of-Life Care Resources
Whether you have already lost a pet or are preparing for end-of-life care, please utilize these resources to help guide you in the many decisions that are to be made. We are here to support you in every way possible.
- ASPCA Guide to End-of-Life Care
- How will I know it’s time? (Lap of Love)
- When is it time to say goodbye? (Washington State University)
- What to do if your pet passes at home
- Quality of Life Checklist (Lap of Love)
- Cornell University Pet Loss Support Hotline – 607.218.7457
- Chicago Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) Pet Loss Helpline – 630.325.1600
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement Chat Room/Video Support Group
- Helping children cope with the death of a companion animal (OSU)
- Helping other pets through the grief process (OSU)