Pet Euthanasia in Powell, OH
We partner with Forever Friends to provide only the best aftercare for our patients. They are a local company that will treat your pet with care and dignity. You may choose private cremation for your pet (no ashes returned) or have your pet’s ashes returned to you in an urn of your choice.
Options for your pet’s aftercare are unlimited – please feel free to pursue any alternative urn or keepsake memorial items you may prefer. Some options to consider may include:
End-Of-Life Care Resources
Whether you have already lost a pet or are preparing for end-of-life care, please utilize these resources to help guide you in the many decisions that are to be made. We are here to support you in every way possible.
- Cornell University Pet Loss Support Hotline – 607.218.7457
- Chicago Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) Pet Loss Helpline – 630.325.1600
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement Chat Room/Video Support Group
- Helping children cope with the death of a companion animal (OSU)
- Helping other pets through the grief process (OSU)